In Episode 2, we discuss the Bucks Lehigh Edusummit, a free education conference for educators in PA.
- History of the Edusummit
- How it all comes together
- How the Edusummit benefits educators
- Short interviews with Brandon Lutz (@blutz01) and Michael Roth (@mqroth)
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we’ll leave you with a few questions to think about with the idea of provoking conversation. This week’s questions:
- If you’ve participated in Edcamps or other conferences such as our state technology conference – PETE&C – or the EduSummit, what do you see as the benefits? Would you share a benefit we didn’t mention?
- While the EduSummit focuses on adult learners, how could the principles of such a conference be applied to a student learning experience? Have any of you tried (or thought about) an Edcamp Kids (HT to @mqroth) or a conference format that is student focused?
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Explore Additional Resources:
In this episode, we mentioned the following sites or resources:
- Bucks Lehigh Edusummit wiki – including links to presentations, resources and keynote speakers
- Dean Shareski’s Keynote presentation
- Connected Educators Month (#ce14)
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes!
Coming in Episode 3:
- Generation Z…It’s Complicated…