- Get organized! The Secret Weapon…use Evernote with your email and calendar to increase your efficiency.
- Invest in relationships! People are our most valuable asset.
- Increase visibility! Schedule time to see your teachers and administrators.
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we’ll leave you with a question or two to think about with the idea of provoking conversation. This week’s question:
- What do you do at this time of year to help you focus on being an instructional leader?
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or by using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Explore Additional Resources:
In this episode, we mentioned the following sites or resources:
- The Secret Weapon – thesecretweapon.org
- Connected Educators Month – How will you get involved? connectededucators.org/
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base. .
As we mentioned last week, Connected Educators month is coming up in October and we are planning various episodes around the CEM topics:
- Blended Learning
- Collaboration and Capacity-Building
- Diversity, Inclusiveness, and Global Connected Education
- Educator Professional Development and Learning
- Leadership For Change
- Student Agency, Student Voice, and the Maker Movement
- Whole Community Engagement (Parents,Teachers, Students, Community Members)