- We need someone to help problem solve.
- We need someone to get feedback from.
- We need someone to model the importance of connections/collaboration.
We also talked about types of collaborators.
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we’ll leave you with a question or two to think about with the idea of provoking conversation. This week’s question:
- Do you have a collaborator? What do you see as the benefits? What is one way your collaborator helps you in your daily practice?
- If you are in a school as the only administrator, how do you find a collaborator to learn along side?
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or by using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Explore Additional Resources:
In this episode, we mentioned the following sites or resources:
- Connected Educators Month – How will you get involved? Learn more at connectededucators.org/
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base. .
As we mentioned in the last several episodes, Connected Educators month is coming up in October and we are planning various episodes around the CEM topics:
- Blended Learning
- Collaboration and Capacity-Building
- Diversity, Inclusiveness, and Global Connected Education
- Educator Professional Development and Learning
- Leadership For Change
- Student Agency, Student Voice, and the Maker Movement
- Whole Community Engagement (Parents,Teachers, Students, Community Members)