- What is grit?
- Why is it important for students and leaders?
- How can you develop your own “grittiness”?
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we’ll leave you with a question or two to think about with the idea of provoking conversation. This week’s questions:
- How gritty are you? What did you learn about yourself from the quiz?
- How do you build grittiness among your leaders, teachers, and students?
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or by using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Explore Additional Resources:
In this episode, we mentioned the following sites or resources:
- Grit Learnist – Lynn created this learning board. There are links to many additional resources from key researchers and authors including Carol Dweck and Angela Duckworth.
- Grit Quiz – Ascertain your “grittiness”!
- Grit: The Secret Formula for Long Term Success – Read some ideas about strategies for cultivating grit.
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base. .