In this episode, we talk about tips for debriefing. After an important event, it is important to have an honest conversation to reflect on your work. (This topic was inspired by this past week’s #nbtchat.)
- Find a colleague or two you can trust.
- Celebrate the positives!
- Identify the shortcomings.
- Determine what is next!
Join the Conversation
Each episode we leave you with a question or two to think about…with the idea of provoking conversation. This week’s question:
- What other tips do you have to improve the process of debriefing?
- How do practice the process of inquiry as a leader? What are the challenges and what do you see as the benefits?
Leave a comment below or leave a voicemail. You can also use hashtag #tltalkradio on Twitter.
Explore additional resources:
- Inquiry Protocols and Activities
- Thinking Routines
- Previous podcast – Three Reasons Every School Leader Needs a Collaborator
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode:
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base.