In Episode 17, we are speaking with Nancy Mangum & Mary Ann Wolf, authors of Leading Personalized and Digital Learning.
Mary Ann Wolf is the director of Digital Learning Programs for the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at North Carolina State University’s College of Education.
Nancy Mangum is the Associate Director of Digital Learning Programs at the Friday Institute for Educational Innovation at North Carolina State University’s College of Education.
Here is what we talked about:
- Tell us about the big idea behind Leading Personalized and Digital Learning.
- Why is it important to create a vision?
- What are some ways we can engage our stakeholders?
- What are some effective ways to build a trusting risk-taking culture?
- What does our professional learning need to look like?
- Why is it important to empower our students through learner agency?
- What is one piece of advice that you would give school leaders as they transition?
Explore Additional Resources:
- Knosters Model for Managing Change
- Leading Personalized and Digital Learning
- Check out the hashtag #leadingpdl
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we leave you with a question to think about with the idea of provoking conversation.
This episode’s questions:
- Reflecting on your own work, and the ideas presented here, what is one thing you would like to investigate in your practice?
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or by using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base.