Bringing innovation to scale is the most challenging aspect of transforming an educational system. In this episode we talk about how we have designed professional learning in Salisbury Township School District to scale innovation that leads to transformation.
Lynn and I share:
- Why did we design Leading #YourSalisbury the way we did?
- What does Leading #YourSalisbury look like over the past two years? How has it evolved?
- How do we share out progress with stakeholders?
- What are some lessons we’ve learned along the way
Exploring Additional Resources:
- A Transformational Vision for Education in the US
- Salisbury’s Profile of a Graduate
- Leading #YourSalisbury report – Year 1
- Shift Your Paradigm Podcast
Each episode we leave you with a question to think about…with the idea of provoking conversation. This episode’s question:
- What models of professional learning have you found most effective in supporting the scaling of innovation?
- How is your professional learning grounded in your WHY?
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we leave you with a question to think about with the idea of provoking conversation.
This episode’s questions:
- What areas of your evaluation would you like to adapt?
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or by using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base.